"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows." -Audrey Hepburn


Search This Blog

Nicki Minaj - Moment 4 Life



I lovedddd this particular look from Nicki Minaj's Moment 4 Life video. The teal eyeliner popped out so much and looked so gorgeous to me that I HAD to try it out. Now granted, this would have worked a lot better had a used a waterproof teal eyeliner, but I used what I had to give you guys an idea of how to do it.. shape-wise and whatnot. Hope I got some wheels turning in your mind. When I was younger I used to wear this shadow on my lower lash-line all the time, so it can work, but it definitely won't have the same staying power as a waterproof liner. Stating the obvious, but just giving you a heads-up! Here are the products I used, remember that when it comes to foundation/concealer use what works for you formula wise and color wise ;)

Face
Bare Minerals Prime Time
Benefit Erase Paste in Medium 2
Smashbox High Definition Healthy FX Foundation in M2
Cream Blush/ Lipstick / Lipgloss in baby pink for cheeks
Benefit Powderflage
L'Oreal Translucide Naturally Luminous Powder
Maybelline New York Expert Wear Blush, Pinch O' Pink
Eyes
Urban Decay Primer Potion
Amazing Cosmetics Amazing Concealer in Tan
Benefit Powderflage
Urban Decay Naked from Naked Palette
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil in Zero
MAC Parrot
Smashbox Cream Black Liner
CoverGirl Lash Blast Volume Blasting Mascara, Very Black
Anastacia Brow Kit in Brunette

Lips
NYX Lip Pencil in Dolly Pink
NYX Round Tube Lip Stick in Harmonica
Clear Gloss


0 comments:

Post a Comment