"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows." -Audrey Hepburn


Search This Blog

28 Day Challenge Day 2

Today was Triceps and Back. Of course you start out with the warmup still and go on to abs. The ab section was shorter than yesterday, or at least it seemed that way and it was composed of different ab workouts.

 
I'm not going to go into massive detail about what we did in the dvd. Honestly, it seems like a blur. There were more push ups today, which I wasn't excited about and I couldn't get through them. Push ups are my enemy. There was also an added set of intervals. So in total there was 8 minutes of interval cardio training. Both sets were broken up by strength training, but the strength training between the sets was brief and I could barely keep myself together. The second set of intervals was a disappointment for me because my stamina was so far gone. I did try my best, but I'm pretty sure I looked like a flailing piece of spaghetti trying to accomplish everything.

I'm really sore today from yesterday's workout. REALLY sore.

 
I mentioned yesterday that being at 113 lbs is what made me want to workout again. (Keep in mind I'm only 4'10) I'm not sure if I mentioned that before the 28DC I was working out a bit and cutting out some junk food which got me down to 111 lbs. I'm currently bloated due to that lovely time of the month making its arrival in a few days (TMI? oh well), so I'm currently 111.4 lbs.

What is my goal? To lose inches around my arms, thighs, and waist/abdomen. I'm aware my weight might not change by much or at all if I get some muscles, which I'm cool with. I just want to look good and feel good. BTW, each workout session counts as a day. 28 workout sessions=28 days. So, no I won't be done with this within a month. I'm doing this 4 times a week for 7 weeks.

 
Onto diet, yeah.. about that. I'm doing my best to cut out carbs and sugar as much as possible. Am I saying that I'm going to follow the plan 100%? I'm not going to promise that! Robert actually asked me about the diet during the dvd! Well, not me... whoever is watching the dvd. Whatever, it felt like he was addressing me personally. Haha, I've already drastically improved my diet within the last few weeks before doing 28DC... I'm sure just by not picking up the oreos, chips ahoy, and lays chips that things will improve. And I'm sure salads and steamed veggies are going to overtake my life over the course of this program.

 
Anyway, off I go to do something else!

Haha, bye guys.
xoxo, Nia

0 comments:

Post a Comment