"The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mole, but true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she knows." -Audrey Hepburn


Search This Blog

Grape Pop!






Hey all! Purple is such a great color to use when I want to play up the more romantic and feminine side of makeup (vs a dark sultry smokey eye). I don't deal with pinks normally, so purple is my go to! Besides, I always find purple looks so pretty with brown eyes. Anyway, I hope you all enjoy this look.

Items used!
Smudgepot (Barbie Loves Stila Collection) in Purple Pumps
NYX Jumbo Stick in Milk
MAC Eyeshadow in Pale Out and Gray Grape
Urban Decay Eyeshadow in Buck, Naked, and Sin
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil in Zero
CoverGirl Lash Blast Mascara


0 comments:

Post a Comment